Friday, September 30, 2011

Spicy Chicken Curry Masala

There are some recipes that are always our favorites and we can never be tired of cooking them over and over again. A favorite recipe so that I cook often and enjoy my family and friends is the Spicy Chicken Masala Curry. This chicken curry recipe is not fancy, very simple, straightforward and quick to do. I do not remember a source recipe is there for centuries recipe files, I thought I'd share it.
There are infinite variations of curry chicken and chicken curry today are prepared with the same basic ingredients as any normal curry chicken, the only other important ingredient is the cashew nut paste. Curry spice level is high due to the use of black pepper and chili powder. But the mixture of cashew paste with spices offset the spiciness of curry gives this dish its inimitable, not too rich, subtly sweet, hot and spicy flavor